Ac2E 8th Honors Writing

Ac2E 8th Honors Writing

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

5th Six Weeks Project

You will find all the information you need for the project on this post. 


Below is the rubric on how your project will be scored. 




Below is the PowerPoint version of the project. 



Below is the Word Document version of the project. 



You have the option of doing it on Google Docs, or Google PowerPoint like the links provided used. You can also do it on regular PowerPoint and regular Microsoft Word. If you want to use these programs and are not sure how, I will be more than happy to teach you before school, during lunch, or after school. 

Your projects are to be completed on the computer. I will not accept any projects that are handwritten or hand drawn. The computer lab is available here at Ac2E (let me know if you need to use it), the library also at RMS is available for you all, or I am more than happy to help you find the resources you need to complete this project. 

If this post doesn't answer any of your questions, come to me as soon as possible. DO NOT wait until the last minute to ask me questions. 

The due date is: 
Fri. 3/3/2017

2 comments:

  1. Hi mr.vargas it is me Matthew if I put a meme that I made does that have to have grammar or no ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Matthew! If you put a meme it would be great if you used proper grammar!

      Delete