Ac2E 8th Honors Writing

Ac2E 8th Honors Writing

Thursday, May 24, 2018

6th Six Weeks - Week 7

Good Day Falcons!

THIS IS THE LAST WEEK OF THE YEAR AND YOUR MIDDLE SCHOOL LIVES! 


It is with heavy heat that I must tell you all that this is the final stop on our long year round journey. You all will have a special place in my heart and I am more than excited to see you all grow and live in the world. You will ALL make an impact, and I can't wait to be a witness to that. There are a couple of reminders. NO SCHOOL ON MONDAY. We will have the Awards assembly on Tuesday at 12:30 PM at the  STC auditorium. Wednesday, still tentative, we will have the talent show. Thursday, we will have the a homeroom social. I am missing you all already.  .  . 


Here is our week in a glance: 

Monday: NO SCHOOL 
Tuesday: Awards assembly
Wednesday: Talent Show
Thursday: LAST DAY OF SCHOOL
Friday: Teacher Work Day


Let's have a GREAT LAST WEEK! As this being the last post, I will leave a picture of Hershey, so you all can always see him.
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Mr. Vargas!
    I enjoyed visiting your blog throughout the school year. Thank you for always keeping students and parents informed. Thank you for motivating students as well using this media. Have a great summer! By the way...Hershey is so cute!

    ReplyDelete